Data protection notice
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Johann Stork GmbH, Melanchthonstraße 114, 75015 Bretten.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, we will save the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and your telephone number) in order to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or we restrict the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- right to information,
- right to correction or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
To exercise the before mentioned rights, please use the contact details given above.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
(3) Insofar as we base data processing on your consent, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. Please use the contact details above. After you have declared your revocation, we will no longer process the data that we have processed on the basis of your consent; Previous processing remains unaffected by the revocation.
(4) We will only store your data for as long as is necessary for the stated purposes. Insofar as we have given consent to legitimate interests within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR and you object to this processing by us, we will no longer process your data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, Exercise or defense of legal claims. You can object to processing for direct marketing purposes at any time; in this case we will no longer process the data processed in this regard.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- content of the request (specific page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request came
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interests are to be able to present you with our company’s website and to see its stability and security.
(2) In addition to the before mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These save a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and e.g. B. reject the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) As far as the cookies are necessary for the presentation of our website or its functions, the legal basis for the use of the cookies is Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest is the provision of our website and its elementary functions. If the cookies are used for other purposes, such as analysis, the legal basis is your consent and thus Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
§ 4 newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which we use to inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) We use the so-called double opt-in procedure to register for our newsletter. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The legal basis for processing the registration and confirmation time as well as your IP address is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR. The processing of the registration and confirmation time, as well as your IP address takes place in order to fulfill our legal obligation to prove the registration process.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to [insert e-mail address] or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint.
§ 5 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. The ones generated by the cookie Information about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. The full IP address is only transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that personal references can be excluded. If the data collected about you can be linked to a person, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and to improve it regularly. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
§ 6 Price and Product Inquiry
(1) On our website, you have the option of sending us price or product queries for the goods shown in our online catalog if you are interested in purchasing the corresponding products. In this case we will send you the prices or product information.
(2) In order to be able to send you this information, we need your surname, first name, e-mail address and location. The information is necessary in order to be able to identify you as a possible contractual partner.
(3) The information and prices are sent at your request for the purpose of initiating a possible contractual relationship. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
If a contractual relationship is concluded for the respective products, we store the data for three years, beginning at the end of the year in which the survey took place. If the data are commercial letters within the meaning of Section 257 of the German Commercial Code (HGB), these are stored for six years, and if they are tax-relevant documents within the meaning of Section 147 AO, they are kept for ten years, beginning at the end of the year in which the Survey took place. If there is no contractual relationship for the requested product, the data will only be stored until the purpose has been achieved and then deleted.