WHO IS ROLF BENZ?
Rolf Benz is one of the best known manufacturers and marketers of premium upholstered furniture in Europe.
The company was founded in 1964 in Nagold, Germany. Nowadays, the company is active in more than 50 markets worldwide.
WHAT DOES ROLF BENZ STAND FOR?
• An extreme highly successful and well known brand enjoying very high levels of appreciation amongst decision-makers and consumers (Top-Level-Studie, Instituts für Demoskopie in Allensbach)
• Very high competence and expertise in the systematic programs range: sofas and chairs. Customisation to ergonomic requirements, styles and floor plans.
• The highest quality with the “Made in Germany – made by Rolf Benz” cachet
• The highest standards of seating comfort and productive well-being
• Great design expertise: sustainable, long-lasting design. Several awards of the designs from leading German and European designers (Christian Werner, Norbert Beck, Cuno Frommherz, Birgit Hofmann) with prizes as red dot award: product design
• Individual and bespoke production for any size requirements possible
• Sustainable and professional processes with best reliability